Welcome to Ooh Là Là It’s Vegan, formerly Vegan Vigilante. As a registered nurse for nearly 22 years, I love creating exciting, trustworthy vegan recipes that embrace my love for animals and vegan food, my knowledge of vegan nutrition, and the simplicity of vegan cooking.
Here you’ll find the most recent vegan recipes posted to the blog, many, of which, are also gluten-free!
A collection of the most tried and true, tested and trusted recipes.
- Easy Vegan Naan | No Yeast, No Yogurt
- No Salt Vegetable Soup (Oil-Free)
- Vegan Blueberry Lemon Muffins (Eggless Blueberry Muffins)
- Small Batch Pear Ginger Jam (No Pectin)
- Easy Gardein Shepherd’s Pie (Vegan Shepherd’s Pie Recipe)
- Mango and Sweet Corn Salsa With Jalapeño
- Vegan Mushroom Wellington With Sweet Potatoes & Rosemary
- Spiced Cranberry Spritzers (Non-Alcoholic)
Find Recipes For…
What’s for dinner tonight? Choose from one of many classic vegan dinner recipes in this category or one that’s been easily converted from a non-vegan recipe to 100% vegan!
See more Main dishes →
Aim for a healthy salad every day with the help of this nourishing ensemble of fresh salad recipes inspired by seasonal ingredients and filled with mother nature’s goodness.
See more soups →
One Pot/One Bowl…
A collection of easy vegan recipes that are made in one pot or one bowl AND many of them take less than 30 minutes to prepare.
See more one pot meals →
Check out these recently updated vegan recipes that have undergone a minor, or major, change.