A healthy fruit salad loaded with fresh, colorful fruit and tossed with a light, lime-maple dressing. Takes only 10 minutes to prepare and is made with only 5 ingredients.
How can a fruit salad recipe get any more delicious? Toss it with my Lime-Maple dressing and you have a serious flavor explosion! Or try it with my Strawberry Champagne Vinaigrette for a real treat!
This fruit salad is inspired by three things:
- My fear of kiwi (it's such a weird, fuzzy little fruit, isn't it?)
- Being sick for over 2 weeks and wanting something light and healthy to nourish my body.
- My need for something quick and easy to whip up before my next bronchospasm.
This recipe is so easy to make, requiring only 5 ingredients and about 10 minutes to prepare.
And let's not forget the taste factor here; this fruit salad is seriously delicious. Ripe winter fruit is tossed with a very simple, light and healthy Lime-Maple dressing, a pinch of sea salt and sprinkled with sesame seeds. The bomb!
What You'll Need for this Recipe
All you need to make this tangy Healthy Fruit Salad are:
- 4 kiwi's
- 2 bananas
- 2 apples
- a few pomegranate seeds
- a sprinkle of sesame seeds
That's it. You can use any dressing you have on hand or whip up some of my Lime-Maple dressing which is also super easy to make requiring only 3 ingredients to make.
Have you tried this? Why not leave a star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating in the recipe card right below and/or a review in the comment section further down the page? I always appreciate your feedback. You can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter, and sign up for my newsletter!
Healthy Fruit Salad w/ Lime-Maple Dressing
For the Salad
- 4 kiwi's peeled and sliced or quartered
- 2 bananas peeled and sliced
- 2 apples diced
- 30 pomegranate seeds
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
For the Lime Maple Dressing
- 4 tablespoon lime juice
- 1-2 tablespoon Grade A maple syrup depending upon how sweet you like it
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Combine kiwi, bananas and apples in large bowl. In separate bowl combine lime juice, maple syrup and sea salt. Toss fruit with dressing. Top with pomegranate seeds and a sprinkle of sesame seeds. Serve immediately.